We are Lezgo Limited. Incorporated in Israel. Company number: 516280674
At Lezgo Limited we know how important your privacy is and do everything we can to ensure personal information we hold about you as a result of visiting any Lezgo Limited owned websites and submitting your personal details will be processed and handled with the accepted principles of good data handling and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Contained within this statement and set out below are details of the type of information that we at Lezgo Limited may hold about you as our customer. It also explains how we obtain and process any personal information we may hold and importantly how we protect your privacy.
THE DATA PROTECTION ACT
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is LEzgfo Limited and our registered office is 89 New Bond Street, London W1S 1DA. We are a company incorporated in England and Wales and our Company Registration Number is 06617413. Our data protection registration number is Z1696368.
- You have the right to ask us not to contact you for marketing purposes.
- We will endeavor to action your request with 48 hours (Monday – Friday) and you should stop receiving any marketing from us within 7 business days. (Please note: this request will not stop you receiving marketing offers from other companies. To prevent this you will need to contact each company individually.
- You may update your personal information or request that we remove information about you from our records by sending us a request to the postal or email address above. In most cases we will comply with your request and confirm to you when we have done so. However, on occasion we may not be obliged to comply with your request. If this is the case we will inform you of the decision and the reasons behind it. To protect your privacy and the security of your information, we reserve the right to take reasonable steps to authenticate your identity with respect to any such request or enquiry.
- You have the right to be informed – the right to be informed encompasses your obligation to provide ‘fair processing information’, typically through a privacy notice.
- You have the right of access – this includes; confirmation of your data being processed, access to your personal data and other supplementary information detailed in this privacy notice.
- You have the right to rectification – you, as an individual, have the right to have your personal data rectified and/ or updated if inaccurate.
- You have the right to be forgotten – as an individual you have the right to request deletion of your personal information at any time and for any reason.
- You have the right to restrict processing – individuals have a right to ‘block’ or suppress processing of personal data. We may still store this information on our records unless you request deletion.
- You have the right to data portability – your right to data portability allows you as an individual to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different services.
- You have the right to object – you have the right to object to: processing based on legitimate interests or performance of a task in the public interest, direct marketing (including profiling) and processing for the purpose of scientific/ historical research & statistics.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties without your permission or, in any such event that we are required to do so by law.
A “cookie” is a small piece of information that is stored on the browser on your computer’s hard drive.
Google & Associated Service: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences